For those concerned that the rate they are currently paying is not competitive or want to review the term/repayment method of their current mortgage. Also for those who are considering increasing their borrowing, or a combination of these reasons.
- For those paying their lender’s standard variable rate or whose initial deal ends in next few months
- Advice on increasing borrowing for debt consolidation or other purposes
- Potentially significant savings to be made depending on existing lender
- Help and advice on different repayment methods such as interest only and capital & interest repayment
- Advice on different interest rate types such as fixed rates, tracker rates, discounted rates and capped rates
- Many low fee options