For those moving house and wanting advice on their existing mortgage (if applicable) and whether to move with it or make new arrangements, along with help on borrowing limits and deposit size to aim for.
- Provide advice on current mortgage (if applicable) and whether to retain or change
- Advise on deposit size and borrowing limits
- Give options for those self employed for only one year
- Advise on interest only vs capital & interest repayment options
- Help from start to finish including sourcing of competitive products
- Advise on different interest rate types such as fixed rates, tracker rates, discounted rates and capped rates
- Deal with the application and lender on your behalf throughout the process
- Liaise with estate agents and solicitors to help ensure your move is as stress free as possible
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.