First time buyer mortgages
For those buying for the first time, including advice on and access to specialist products.
- Advice on different interest rate types such as fixed rates, tracker rates, discounted rates and capped rates
- Advice on interest only vs capital & interest repayment options
- Advice on deposit size and options for those with smaller deposits
- Advice on specialist schemes predominantly aimed at first time buyers such as shared ownership, shared equity and government newbuy scheme
- Advice on schemes using family help such as guarantor mortgages or utilising parents assets to help with borrowing amount
- Help with all aspects of purchase from choosing survey type to selecting a solicitor as well as dealing with lender on your behalf and liasing with estate agent and solicitor