For those purchasing a property for investment purposes, whether an experienced landlord or buying for the first time. A guide to deposits needed and lender criteria which varies widely from provider to provider.
- Advise on deposit size and rental income needed to obtain borrowing
- Advise on specialist types of buy to let such as student letting, holiday letting or house’s of multiple occupancy (HMO’s) and properties split into various self contained units
- Advise those wishing to buy investment properties through a ltd company
- Advise on specialist buy to let scheme for properties in need of light refurbishment before being let out
- Be an in house accountant and tax adviser for advice on tax issues that may arise
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some aspects of buy-to-let mortgages.